Summer fashion tips/ideas for men. This one for the fellas who are looking to try something different. So here we go:
1. Preppy. The look is a classic but it is coming back in a big way. Either in all white and other cream neutrals OR in bright, bold patterns, the prep look has invaded our space and is here to stay (this does not mean, however, that popping your collar is acceptable.)
2. Canvas totes. Think military chic. Check the stitching and leather to make sure it is a quality buy – it will be sure to last you a long time.
3. Blue suits. Aqua,navy, it doesn’t matter. This summer – blue is the new black in suits, it punches up the color and brings life to an otherwise boring routine.
4. Colourful soles.
5. “Athletic” style jeans. Specially designed and cut to give more room in the rump and thighs, these jeans are flattering to men who are muscular and totally not into skinny jeans.
6. Relaxed blazers are a new wave in the structured jacket section. Instead of fitting extremely tailored, these blazers are meant to look slack and relaxed and well…cool.
7. Montblanc has come out with a new fragrance that is subtle but still guaranteed to make your lover weak in the knees. Enough with the asthma inducing “axe” already – it is time to grow up!
8. Fun bathing suits are not just for the ladies anymore. Think more of a European cut and have fun with it! (no more baggy “Capri” board shorts)
9. Green slacks and chinos are a great way to spice up your wardrobe while still having a classic cut – very stylish with a plain black or white v-neck!
10. Layering colours is probably the most difficult and fun thing to try this summer – you don’t want it to be too much, but at the same time…explore!
11. Canvas Belts. For those of you gentlemen who aren’t into flashing the bling – canvas belts are a great way to keep your pants up, look stylish and keep it simple.